WILLS FOR A COUPLE $440.00
WE ARE ALSO OPEN SATURDAYS BY APPOINTMENT
Call today – 040 045 1786
Why you need a Will – Guardian Wills & Probate, Perth
Perth Will writing service covering the northern suburbs and from Fremantle to Joondalup.
Dying without a Will (Intestate) means your assets do not always automatically pass to your spouse, partner, or loved ones.
- Is this up to date?
- Do you wish your assets to go to people you chose rather than those chosen by the government?
- Have you separated, divorced, remarried, or entered into a de-facto relationship since your last Will?
- Have you had additional children since your last Will?
- Do you wish to appoint guardians for your children?
- Do you wish to set up a testamentary trust for your children?
- Have you acquired additional assets either solely, jointly or as part of a family trust or business since your last Will?
- Have you updated your nominated beneficiary with your superannuation fund or life insurance policy?
- Have you made provision for funeral arrangements in your Will thereby relieving your loved ones of difficult decisions?
WHY YOU NEED A WILL – Joondalup, Perth, WA
You may not have an existing Will or your current Will may be outdated or need to be reviewed.
Give us a call at Guardian Wills and Probate to discuss and assess your situation.
If your current Will does not need to be changed you Will not be charged for the will review.
A full fee will only apply if new documents need to be prepared.
Your Will – Their future is your legacy.